Social Media & Content Creation
We can tailor content for your business, and overall brand needs. Since we strive to work with brands that are keen on catering to millennials by generating technologically advanced and forward-thinking content, we specialize in live production video, custom animation, inventive imagery, social media management and account growth to match their missions.
Weeks or months in advance, Force One will can produce, curate and schedule social content. We would be able to recommend posts and articles that communicate the core values and vision of your organization after our thorough exploration process. You will accept or deny proposals in as little as 5-10 minutes a week, during which we will arrange your posts for the next calendar week.
Curating and Creating Content
- During our development process, get to know your core values and target audience
- We decide which networks you want to post on.
- Design a collection of Incentives in your posts to encourage the use of a call to action
- Determining how much you would like your curated content to be shared
- We queue up articles from non-competing sites that illustrate your core principles or that will be of interest to the prospects who are also involved in your concept space during the get to know you term.
- We share a list of selected articles with you after a syndication cycle (weekly or month). You can accept, deny and comment on the posts before we publish them so that your curation agent can increase the importance of the posts we are gathering for you.
Our Process for Organic Social Marketing
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news). Force One will create 2 “Instagram stories” and 1 page post every 48-72 hours
- 25% content creation to come from Force One
- We’ll submit your posts to you for review and comment
- Upon approval we will push the posts live
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor direct messages
We have many options for your articles to bring the extra polish and attention your posts deserve. Based on license templates and the prices of photographers and artists, costs and licensing vary.
- Image (royalty free images)
- Stock photo images
BOOSTING THE REACH and IMPACT OF YOUR POSTS
- Posting to Medium and or LinkedIn
- Conversion to explainer video
- Facebook: Post boosting
- Syndication to your email list