- We want to be able to help the consumer at whatever stage of the buying process they are in and our company is uniquely equipped to solve our customers’ current problems and communicate. We offer a clear affinity with it, a clear offer for whatever stage they are at in the buying process. Whether it’s a relationship offer, the information they can use that’s more sophisticated and/or positioning properties (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- We pride ourselves on letting our consumers know they are in the right place, at the right time. When they visit a website, it should be obvious they are where they want to be.
- Your automatic impulse to look up more information when you look up a new product or service is satisfied by the positioning of that company that sells that product. You will visit the product website, social media links, etc.
- When positioning your product, you should ask yourself; “what does a prospect want to see or expect to find when they go to a positioning property?”
- Positioning can consist of a clear offer; for example, “download brochure”, “get 30 days free”, “14-day trial”, “subscribe and get 10% next order”
- A relationship offer is asking your consumers to follow you on Facebook, Instagram, or any other social media link